Saturday, October 19, 2013

What To Wear

PARTY HATS
Ok....don't you think that there's something unusual about this picture? well of coarse there is I am wearing a cute angry birds hat. So take my advice and tell everyone you know that.....this  hat is what you would wear at a bird themed party or a angry birds themed party. TIPS: wear it with an angry birds dress, pants or shirt. But if you have none of that wear a red dress, pants or top cause you don't want to over do it. 






                                                           ONESIE CLUMSY
Look at this picture of my sister and I - oh, so cute. Follow my trends and you can make your way to the top and become the fashion Queen/King. Ok, my trendy advice is to wear this at a costume ball or disco. Because if you wear it at school there is a chance you will become the class clown and you don't want that to happen.TIPS: what ever you do.....shop around - because if you don't, you may waste $60-$70 on a onesie that you could find at a different shop for $35-$45..


THANK FOR READING MY POST!


No comments:

Post a Comment